Business Analyst Level I
Daily database / project creation, coordination, and management for internal Quickbase, Microsoft Applications, Microsoft SharePoint and related Systems and others.
Candidate must possess, and must understand, a combination of analytics and project management skills. Demonstrated self-starter with a consistent ability to follow-up on action items and to follow through on every detail and be able to prepare reports on a timely basis.
- Data analysis experience and basic understanding of how to build / search databases using agency standards software.
- Will be required to initiate contact with many levels of clients, contractor partners, and staff at technology specialists to gather data as well as explain basics and the current results.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and to deliver in scope and on-budget/schedule and to proactively communicate with stakeholders when changes might add value or when deliverables may miss target goals commitments
- Professional attitude, excellent verbal and written skills. Willingness to travel to agencies. Ability
- to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and to deliver in scope and/or budget/schedule