Senior Account Executive
3+ years of BD/ Sales/ Management Consulting
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Highly competitive Salary offer
Job Location: Washington, DC
Required education: Bachelor’s or related degrees
Document Managers is a solution focused firm that provides Hardware, Software and professional services to the public sector and large enterprise organizations. We are a leading, and rapidly growing, technology firm with three US offices, headquartered in Washington DC. We have been in business for 18 years, providing solutions that enabled our client to get the right information to the right person at the right time.
We are looking for a high-energy, driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Department as an Sales Representative. This position will be based in Washington, DC and is responsible for Customer Targeting, Territory Planning, and executing Proactive customer and site visits for the purpose sales & marketing in a defined geographic area of a market and successful forecasting. You will gain experience interacting with clients at the highest level, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. We are looking for talent that is looking to grow!
We are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how governments/companies do business. Bring us your passion, curiosity, fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent-proof required
- 3+ years of sales experience selling enterprise software, education, or services preferred
- Is able to manage complex deals, using judgment where deals fall outside of existing guidelines.
- Ability to manage a large number of active accounts while simultaneously uncovering and closing new sales opportunities and new customers.
- DOCUMENTED proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Significant track record of quota over-achievement versus peers
- Successful experience at new account development
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- High levels of social perceptiveness and customer service
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Reliable, resourceful, and a team player with a strong work ethic
- 401K Match,
- Paid time off, and
- Highly competitive salary offer
We’re honored that our customers have put their trust with us. We safely store some of the world’s most valuable historical artifacts, cultural treasures, business documents and medical records.
Our experience, knowledge and reputation for service have combined to make us the world’s leading provider of:
- Records management
- Data Management Solutions
- Information destruction
This position will be responsible for driving new business through local mid-market customers. As the Business Development Representative (BDR) this position is responsible for closing deals, generating pipeline and identifying prospects through cold calling, on the phone, in person, and through email. The BDR will also be required to work with operations to ensure smooth installations. The BDR should be skilled in understanding customer business needs via a methodical sales process. In addition, BDR must be able to demonstrate success in selling Shred Value to business owners and act as experts in the field of secure shredding.
- Ability to assess and identify customers’ current and potential Shredding needs. Ability to position company’s Shred offerings, highlighting areas of strength and competitive advantages.
- Responsible for the entire sales process including prospecting, appointment setting, presenting, follow up, and closing deals.
- Cold calling, on the phone, over email, and in person.
- Meeting sales quota on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Set up appointments over the phone, in person, and through email.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of firm’s complete shred offering, reporting, technology, competitors, and industry trends.
- Other duties to include, but not limited to periodic ride along on shred routes, a mastering of the Ir sales pitch, internal presentations to show individual growth.